The MetaLocator API is only available for Platinum and Enterprise account levels.
This video overview shows how you can use the MetaLocator API Test Tool. This tool is an invaluable resource when testing and using the MetaLocator API. You must have an Enterprise-level account to use the MetaLocator API.
To get started,
- Open the test tool here
- Change the Protocol to HTTPs
- Select List Available Methods from the action menu
- Click Execute
- Choose a method and click Describe
- Click Load Method Synopsis to prepopulate the form
- Update the Payload value to include any required parameters as shown in the description including your username, password