When logging in, you may see a prompt to provide an "Authentication Code" as shown below:
This is MetaLocator's multi-factor authentication prompt. If this is your first time seeing this prompt, you can ignore it during log in.
After logging in, you may choose to setup Multi-factor Authentication to boost the security of your account. Multi-factor Authentication provides an extra layer of protection for your MetaLocator account of your password were to be compromised or guessed.
Setting up Multi-factor Authentication
Follow these setups to setup Multi-factor Authentication:
Login to MetaLocator here: https://admin.metalocator.com/login with your username and password, leaving the Authentication Code empty.
Click My User Profile under the User icon in the toolbar as shown below:
3. Click "Configure Multi-factor Authentication"
4. Select "Google Authenticator" from the Authentication Method drop-down.
5. Follow the instructions provided to install Google Authenticator on your mobile device.
6. Scan the QR Code provided and enter the Security Code.
7. Optionally print and save the one-time emergency passwords in a secure location.
8. Click Save
Once enabled, you must use a Multi-factor Authentication and provide an authorization code during login.