This article summarizes the changes introduced in release 4966, December 2018.
- Moved all users to the asynchronous export system. The export will now deliver the resulting export files via email and via User Notifications. This allows for larger exports to be completed without timeout errors.
- Performance improvements in Where to Buy
- Added Bank and Credit union imports to the import system.
- Updated product name process to include better scraping for missing product names.
- Fixed an issue where quotes in the user notes email body would be escaped and would therefore break rendering.
- Released generalized import mapping tool (mostly for one customer. This only applies to those with custom import mapping)